Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's That Time of Year.. Awards Season!

I'm not here to blog about the Emmy's or whatever else might be going on.. I'm blogging about the IBS Awards! Incase you haven't heard (which is a pretty hard thing to not have heard by now if you know me), WSPC Radio took home two awards yesterday!

1) Golden Mic Award: For Broadcast Excellence



2) Best Talk Program: Rants of Reason (Gary Young & Chris DePizzo)


Now keep in mind that this is the first ever IBS Award Ceremony, which means this is historic for not only the station, but as far as IBS is concerned, we are the first station to ever win the Best Talk Show award! I don't know about you, but I'm super excited. SUPER EXCITED!

So if you needed one reason to listen to WSPC Radio, this is it! We're an award-winning station! What other reason (besides amazing shows & hosts) could you possibly need?

No comments:

Post a Comment